Wednesday, January 20, 2016

100WC Week #3

Spelling Tutor 


"Okay, lets try this one more time, spell out red mountain." I tell Timmy.
"It's too hard, why can't I spell umbrella, floated or sweet?"
"Because, you learned those last week." I tell him with an encouraging voice. Passing over a piece of lined paper I say, 
"Use the words to make a interesting line that you would start your story with." 
Time ticks by and Timmy's paper remains blank.
"Timmy, why haven't you written anything?" I ask with a puzzling face.
"Because I don't know how to spell mountain." I smile and say
"Thats why I'm here, so I can help."

3 comments:

  1. Great story, but in your second sentence Timmy is listing different words but some or the "or's" could be changed into commas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your second line hard and why is not spaced also you need a apostrophe for can't. For some of you quotient marks you need a comma or something different at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing made me smile. I am a teacher, so I see this many times. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete