Thursday, January 28, 2016

100 WC Week #4

Dentists

Awful and horrible are the words I would say to describe the day I went to the dentsit. 

It was a completly normal Sunday until my mother casually brings up that I had a 9:00am appointment. I was flabbergasted at just the thought of voluntarily sitting so someone can poke at your gums. Although I knew there was no getting out of this nonsense, I went to sleep with hopes of waking up in a world with no dentists. 
I awake to a world with desntist and my mother taking me there. My day was extremly umplesant but later that day wasn't so bad. 


4 comments:

  1. In one of your sentences you say "volunarily" and I think you meant "voluntarily." Other then that great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great story! You are sure to get picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to improve your sentence begginings rather then 3 or 4 letter words.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you for taking the time to do this week's 100 Word Challenge. I enjoyed reading your work.
    I' m not a huge fan of dentists myself so I could really empathise with your feelings. I usually find that the thought of going is actually worse than the reality.
    I look forward to reading more of your adventures.
    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs Boyce,
    Team 100WC
    Ireland

    Read our Challenges at https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/class-blog/55f63df4bd20860300a0f79a

    ReplyDelete