Wednesday, April 13, 2016

100 Word Challenge week 13

Cancer at the Hospital


"Pass me the tweezers," Doctor Kevin called, "There's no time."
"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" The monitor went blank.
"We've lost him doctor," a nurse sniffles. The doctors and nurses pack up their tools and wheeled the body out.
"Lola, get the wife and... you know." Dr. Kevin bowed his head. Lola, the nurse, went to break the tragic news.
"Ma'am, we tried to help but the spot just grew and grew, and we were unable to stop the spred."
 "It can't be... my husband," She put her hand over her mouth, "The spot?"
"Yes, it was... the cancer."

3 comments:

  1. Your story is really good! But is your going on in the same sentence after some spoke you can put a comma instead of just ending the sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creative story. It reminds me of Grey's Anatomy.
    When you say pass me the tweezers, in medical terms you could say pass me the clamp. Also the monitor goes beeeeeeeeeeepppppp instead of buzzzzzzzzz. Good story otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story but say yes it was cancer not the cancer :)

    ReplyDelete