Wednesday, April 27, 2016

100 Word Challenge week 15

A Litter Different

"Pipe down Lynn, your just an organics bin." I steam.
"Don't  be rude, me and plastic are the only thing fantastic!" Lynn brags.
"Everyone knows your bitter, Litter." All the green bins yell at me.
None of them know it's not a cup of tea being me. I may not be a work of art and I might not be very smart. I wish they would give me a chance, they can take me to a dance. We don't need to be best friends, I just want to make amends. If only they forgave me for putting that banana in paper.

7 comments:

  1. You would want to put you're in your first sentence, and when you say its not a cup of tea, it would be it's not a cup of tea. I like your idea of rhyming everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story! Although I don't really understand the take me to the dance part. It doesn't really go with the story other then that it looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your'e story a lot its really creative and funny. I agree with Soccer Lover when you say Take me to the dance, it just doesn't go with you're story. Try to think of another sentence that rhimes and goes with the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your'e story a lot its really creative and funny. I agree with Soccer Lover when you say Take me to the dance, it just doesn't go with you're story. Try to think of another sentence that rhimes and goes with the story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good story you need an apostrophe for it's not a cup of tea. the dance part didn't make that much sense to me. otherwise it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really sure what word to use... If you have any ideas, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your story's great its a little jumbled like the part we don't need to best friends try saying we don't need to be best friends.

    ReplyDelete