Thursday, May 26, 2016

100 Word Challenge week 19


Superficial Dark Wonders

Friday, October 13, 1913

    The lights went out and I rushed to find my emergency flash light, but I soon realized it is in a box in the addict.
The stairs creak as I tip toed up with a candle. I searched threw box's, looking for the flashlight. Suddenly, the window slammed open and as the flame flickered and went out, I struggle to get the light back on. Beginning to panic, I completely forgot about to flash light and ran downstairs. I know some people may call me superficial but I think it may be because of Friday the 13th. Superficial or not, I hid under my bed!

3 comments:

  1. I love your story! Your prompt is wrong though it should be 'the flame flickered and then went out'. Also, you might want to make sure your tenses are right, so that your not using present and past tense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why you'd be superficial because you thought your bad luck was because of friday the 13th I think you mean superstitious which would mean you believe the reason for your bad luck was because of friday the 13th but over all great story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea!
    I agree with JJmonkey, I don't get the ending, when you keep saying superficial.
    Also in your first sentence it says, Addict, I think you mean attic.

    Other than that awesome start!

    ReplyDelete